Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Happy Birthday to you

My dearest Jack,
It's your birthday today! The big number one. I can hardly believe that one year ago we were sitting in the hospital (boy was I hungry!) eagerly awaiting your appearance.

I couldn't have known then just how much you would change me, and 365 days later I can say without a doubt that you are by far the most amazing thing I have ever made! (I still marvel at the fact that I actually grew you inside me all those months ago.)

I hope that every day of your life is filled with as much love and joy as it is right now.

All my love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. linda9:44 AM

    Happy Birthday, Jack!

    And a happy day to you, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 PM

    happy birthday to the jack-monkey! may you have many more. -hwargonaut

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?