Sunday, May 14, 2006


The final Mother's day gift product! I really adore how it turned out. It's in a shadow box, hence the glare from the flash, and I used vintage fabric for the leaves on the flowers and the cutest little vintage ducks on the bottom. (I found them just yesterday at a rummage sale for a nickel! The photo does not do them justice.) I have been wanting Jack's handprints since he was born, but it was just too hard to do when he was small. The idea for the flowers came from a pretty decent new magazine called Wonder Time. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love that idea! Wonder if such a gift would be appropriate for Father's Day?

    I peeked at the website for Wonder Time - I hadn't heard of it before. It looks more promising than the mainstream parenting magazines ...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?