Monday, May 22, 2006


I made my own playdough for Jack tonight. Each color is about softball sized, and I made all 4 of them in roughly 30 mins. I used the recipe here http://www.mcps.k12.md.us/curriculum/pep/playdo.htm Posted by Picasa
And they aren't lying, it is the best playdough ever! Just like store bought, not grainy at all. I used generic Kool aid for the color, and it makes it smell great. Grape, Strawberry, Blueberry and Lemon lime, yum! The only catch is it requires quite a bit of cream of tartar, which can be expensive. I buy mine here
http://www.oldtownspices.com/ which happens to be local for me, but he will ship it to you very reasonable. (He used to ship things to me in FL, I love that guy.)

3 comments:

  1. I've bookmarked the playdough recipe! One of the playgroup's M went to had playdough that smelled like cherries, and it turns out that the lovely scent was Kool-Aid as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We will have to make some of this when JT won't just eat it. ha. Jack is getting so big! Hope all is well down there. Gma and Gpa from STL will be here next week. Sorry it has been so long since we posted. We have been visiting off and on though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! And I just realized after clicking through on the link, that I have been to the Olde Town Spice Shoppe. That place is great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?