Saturday, June 03, 2006


Dave and I are junk-a-holics. We forge out into the world every Saturday morning (and Jack and I go alone on Weds or Fridays also), and go "junking." We garage sale, thrift, flea market, rummage, you name it. This morning we went to 6 sales. We were on our way to number 5, not having had very much luck at all, arguing about the way Dave was driving, when we arrived at sale number 5. There we hit the jackpot. We bought all of this GeoTrax stuff (and more actually, if you can believe it), for Jack for 10 bucks. Yeaup, 10 dollars. We already had one train (just a pitiful lonely train) that we paid $20 retail for. You can see how big the AWESOME layout is by how small Jack looks! This thing entertained my train-a-holic son for hours today. I LOVE JUNKING! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That's an amazing score!!!

    I've looked at Geotrax, but I'm annoyed that each "set" has so few pieces - I'd have to spend a lot of money to get a decent collection for Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole8:12 PM

    Wow! Now I want to come and play trains, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?