Saturday, July 08, 2006

Changes coming

I am currently knee deep in trying to make my blog beautiful. (And lacking any technical skills, it is taking me forever and causing much frustration!) Anyway, big changes coming soon!

In the meantime, since I have been blogging Jack for over a year, I have started thinking it might be time to print ye olde blog. Anyone ever done anything like this? They seem to have some nice options here:

http://www.blogbinders.com/

And, well, frankly, the blog is better updated than the baby book!

2 comments:

  1. That is the coolest idea ever. Our blog really is Lily and Elsa's babybook. So, this would be perfect.

    Let me know about the service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I was so excited to see one.
    I think your baby is so beautiful. I love a redheaded baby (I'm a redhead) and he is amazingly perfect. I saw the mosquito bite, and I will report that when I get them, they swell terribly and get kind of infected.
    I'm curious what kind of blog do you want to create? I'll watch for changes.
    Patrice

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?