Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Conversations with Jack

Whew! Finally a day below 90 degrees. And it is bright and sunny. As soon as Jack wakes up from a nap, I am going to take those long promised photos of the busy box in action, and create a little mini tutorial on how to make one.

AND, we have a contest winner! Many thanks to Alexandra, who has identified my flowers as Surprise Lilies . Drop me an email at daisykins514@yahoo.com with your address so I can send you a reward!

A recent conversation with Jack, in the kitchen, me making dinner. I drop a can of beans, and they fly EVERYWHERE, all over the cupboards, all over myself:
Jack says "Mess?"
I say, "Yes, Jack, Mama made a mess."
Jack says, "Oh, shit."
"Yes, Jack, Oh shit."

LOL. By the way, I love how he ducks his head to walk under things. Too cute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit that's funny! Looking forward to the pics and tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?