Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cute overload





I took Jack's photo at JC Penney every month for his first year of life. My plan for the second year was to make 4 visits. Wellllll, being a toddler and all, photo taking at the studio is increasingly difficult. There are the ever present bumps and bruises, all over the face, of course. There is the small problem of Jack being suddenly shy while there, and refusing to let go of Mama. Clutching wildly at mama may be a more accurate description.

ANYWAY, I finally got him there last week. He was very nervous and the photographer kept trying to insist that he lose the Dandy. I gently told her it was just fine if he needed to hold Dandy, that IS who he is right now.

And, there you have it. Jack and Dandy. They are completely unposed, and, to me, they are just perfect. (In fact, they are the best ones yet.)

P.S. I have no clue what type of flowers they are. Perhaps a prize is in order for the first person to figure it out!

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD - He is soooooo cute. I love them. Love them, love them, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...those are my favorite pictures yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little boys in argyle! Seriously! I'm glad that you told the photog that it was okay that Dandy was in the shots - it's things like that that often make photos even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David7:39 AM

    I was just busy showing off my hard copies of the new Jack pictures to the "Thermadyne Ladies Club." Then I came back to my desk and looked at the blog. I have to say I almost shed a tear of joy.

    You have done such a wonderful job of chronicling our boy's life (and ours along with it). You have done so with such beautiful words and photos. I just wanted to say thank you for being and bringing the magic of true beauty to my life...your beauty...the beauty you create with your talents...the beauty in my son's sweet face that clearly owes a debt to your own.

    I am a truly lucky man to have found such a beautiful life and such a beautiful wife. Thank you for speaking to me the two most beautiful words a woman can say to a man..."I Do" I Do too. Thank you. I love you.

    P.S. I love you, too, my little Man Cub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a SWEETHEART! I'm glad Dandy made it into the shots;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, including Dandy was absolutely the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading your husband's comment - if you ever get fed up with him ( which I doubt) - can I have him ?
    Your little boy is so sweet, the hair, the jumper, the blankie... so adorable.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Number two is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?