Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hot, Oh so Hot

This has been the hottest, driest summer I can ever remember.


So hot and dry the bushes actually died.

So hot that almost every day the kitchen clock registers over 100 degrees fahrenheit.

It actually rained a little on Friday. Jack and I went outside and played in it. I managed to catch him in the middle of a giggle in this photo. No crafting this weekend, I helped my aunt get her sewing room organized. (Which means Jack got some cool new toys from when my cousins were small, and I got some cool new fabrics for the stash.) Photos to come...

P.S. Thank you to everyone for your kind comments about Jack and about my latest crafty endeavors. I sometimes think about selling things again, and if you are dying for something, email me. (And don't forget, a prize to the first who can identify my mystery flowers!)

The link to the bag tutorial can be found at: Creative Little Daisy

1 comment:

  1. I love the caught in the giggle laugh! I'll put on my sleuthing hat tomorrow and Tuesday to see what I can find on your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?