Saturday, August 05, 2006

The last to know


I think I might be the last person on earth to have discovered this new crafty magazine, but, being the first issue and all, I thought it was pretty decent. Here are a few of the pages that I think will be projects coming to our home soon. If you have a fabric store like Joanns or Hancock near you, you can be the proud owner of your very own copy!

P.S. I will get the photos of the busy box in action up soon. I need to get the grommets put on it. Mine is about 11 x 13 inches, the PB version was 8 x 10 (I think?). For Jack this is a good size, because it holds what he loves at the moment, Matchbox cars and a book or two. For a smaller baby, a bigger size might be in order. I will monkey with sizes a little when I am making the next one for Julie's baby and let you know what I decide on.

1 comment:

  1. I can assure you that you're at least the second last :)

    I haven't seen that one at the bookstore yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?