Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Squeeee!



It's late at night, and it isn't quite finished yet (I need to put some grommets on the top to hang it from), but, I am in love with it! The pic is washed out from lack of real daylight, but, it is destined to be a busy box for Jack's crib. (Busy box = A thing to hang on the side and hide little toys in to keep him occupied when he wakes up.)

I made it with the most beautiful wool felts, and sewed the whole thing by hand, which I ordinarily despise. The idea is a conglomeration of things I saw in the new Pottery Barn catalog.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So cute.

I am the only one who ever wishes you could just move right into the Pottery Barn catalog?

5 comments:

  1. I think I need to check out the new Pottery Barn catalog now ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box - I want one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really cute, nice job on the hand sewing! I've been thinking about doing something like this for Sylvie's crib, can you post some pics of this busy box in action? How many toys can it hold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. rockfox10:33 PM

    Pics and instructions for making a busybox would be fab -- it sounds like just what I need!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?