Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wonderful Surprises!

Jack received a wonderful surprise in the mail this week! Many thanks to Alexandra for sending such a thoughtful present to Jack. He loves them and has been sporting his new "Pons" slippers all over the house. (In fact, he cries when I try to take them off!) Opening the package was also a real treat, I love the photo of him very carefully reading the tags and the card that came with it. It means a lot to me as well, since it is very rare that Jack gets a treat in the mail and it was really wonderful to watch him open it. Thank you, thank you.
And, some gorgeous pink roses for me. They are residing in that awesome aqua blue vase that my husband and I thrifted about 2 weeks ago. Now, if I could just figure out how to keep the cats from eating them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad that you got it already! I was worried that the slippers wouldn't fit him and am happy that they do. It looks like he had fun opening the package up too!

    I love your Halloween calendar, but I bet it did take a lot of time. It turned out really neat!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?