Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Here I come!"


More conversations with Jack:
First thing this morning, "Morning mama! Not raining anymore. Morning, up, pants, putz, milk, George tv?" (He watches Curious George while eating his nutrigrain bar, and for some reason when it gets dark at night he thinks it always raining.)

Naptime today, suddenly there is heavy duty crying, I open the door and say "What is the matter baby?" He says, "I stuck." Sure enough, his leg was stuck in the crib.

After naptime he comes running into the living room. "Help mama. Need pants and cream. Outside for sand, bugs." (The cream being bug repellent, the mosquitos are still nasty.)

In the car while passing a Burger King and the railroad tracks. "Milk. I thirsty. Want milk. Thirsty. No train right now. Choo choo tracks, no choo choo yet, not yet. Milk, thirsty. Bye bye choo choo."

And, yesterday, he started saying "Thank you," not just "thanks."

Suddenly those 250+ words are real sentences! Complete thoughts! Conversations! Amazing.

3 comments:

  1. I love that he's very into pants LOL! What a sweetheart he is, and very observant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just reminded me of when my little brother used to to tell me, "Get up Michelle. It's morning. The sun is out." I swear he was about two when he did this (usually on Saturday mornings between 7:30 and 8:00). Until you wrote Jack's paragraphs' I thought I was misremembering the age he did that. It is just a sweet time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, nice to meet you, and thank you for visiting my weblog!! Jack is adorable, and I enjoy your posts. He reminds me of my little boy - 13 years ago. How time flies when you are having fun. Hope to talk to you again -Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?