Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just what is my issue?



Argh, so, the sewing machine is out of order. To keep myself busy, I decided to make Jack's birthday crown. What happens? I broke my one and only needle felting needle while felting on the stripes!

It makes me feel better to look at that sweet picture of a baby Jack. I don't know how old he is there, but I am guessing around 5-6 months, since he cannot sit up on his own yet there! (Man, that was a long time ago...)


I gave this bag to my mom.

A lot of bloggers have been playing ask a question, get an answer. I love seeing lurkers come out of the woodwork! Any burning questions out there? Ask me (or Jack*, of course) anything!

*Just be prepared for every one of Jack's answer to include the phrase "bye bye pons, bye bye tes, bye bye school bus."

5 comments:

  1. Here's my question: What is your favourite creative activity?

    I am not sure what to say mine is. I've been separated from my sewing machine since February, so I'm very keen to spend some time with it again when we move home again. I'm not sure that's my favourite, though. I love decorating cupcakes. I'm not very good yet, but I think it's the most fun, and I don't get very frustrated doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That bag is *so* great! I've been drooling over your fabric stash! I made my first ever quilt blocks tonight & have decided to let myself amass a giant stash of cute fabric - just like the stuff you have! It's important to allow ourselves things like this - right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Kristin9:46 PM

    I found something I thought Jack might like for his b-day on Baby Gund.com
    http://www.geniusbabies.com/myfirbriefba.html

    Do you think he would like this? I was thinking since you all said he loves talking on the phone and talking about Dave going to work.

    Let me know.

    Sorry I've been MIA, I am slammed with this event for GIFT...but will resurface to life after 10/21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie pie! :) Question huh? What is Jack's favorite color? (If he says bye bye school bus I'll assume yellow ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of Jack - too cute! And as always, I love the things that you make. Great purse!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?