Friday, October 20, 2006

My life in pictures and Go Cards!


After the turkey incident yesterday (that turkey was really running and gobbling trying to get away from Jack, they ran in circles for a good 10 minutes while I nearly wet my pants laughing), Jack was very excited to find this turkey at a sale this morning. "Turkey!" He exclaimed. When I told my husband I bought a "melted plastic turkey" in an email, he replied, "What the hell do we need a melted plastic turkey for?" I guess melted plastic turkey is not the best description, eh?

Jack, looking ever so sweet, zonked out in the car after the zoo yesterday. He looked at that blanket like I was crazy when I tried to put it on him. "Dandy? Dandy in room?" Yes, baby, we left Dandy in your room. Sorry about that.

This is a really amazing quilt on display at the Zoo, in the insectarium. I am sorry I cannot remember the artist's name, and googling turned up nothing. Amazing quilts show up in the most interesting places.

And, last but not least, the Cardinals are off to the World Series. I couldn't really give two hoots about baseball, but, the World Series is always exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure where you got your turkey, but apparently the melted plastic things sell really well on eBay! We were discussing it over on YardSaleQueen.com last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tickled over your description of melted plastic. I love reading your blog and need to add you to my blog roll so I can stop searching for you everytime I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those melted plastic things! We had a big santa head when I was a kid. I haven't seen one of those in years.

    And as much as it pains me, I'll root for your cards. I don't know anyone who lives in Detroit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?