Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On the sixth day of Halloween...

The Great Pumpkin gave to me:


One very cool vintage treat bag, hanging on an old farm ladder,


One acorn flour sack towel, made for a terrific friend ,


And one very determined toddler, clutching his pumpkin reward. (It was really hard for Jack to walk in the pumpkin fields. There was a lot of falling down because it was muddy and uneven ground, and he kept getting tripped up in the pumpkin vines.) Jack now wakes up every day with "Morning mama! Punkins?" He would live at the pumpkin patch if I would let him!

Gee, I haven't been sewing very much, and I really have the itch! I have a great WIP now though, hopefully it won't take more than a day or two to finish.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! I love my towel. It's just perfect. It's already displayed on my bakers rack on my shelf of "special things."

    What a dork I am lol

    It's almost Halloween, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tghat vintage treat bag,and your days of halloween series!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?