Sunday, October 29, 2006

On the tenth day of Halloween...

The Great Pumpkin gave to me:

Nothing. Some assholes came into my yard last night and stole my Halloween decorations and my pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.

I am REALLY angry and hurt. This is the third time this year they have stolen from me. It's getting expensive (more than $250 worth of stuff this year), and it is stuff that is hard to replace (my awesome light up dracula). And, as usual, no one seems to know/have seen anything.

The police report that perhaps we have pissed someone off (who, I wouldn't know, we are very friendly to everyone) because we are the only ones who seem to be targeted.

Whatever the case may be, this has really upset me.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah, that really sucks. I'm so sorry to hear that you guys are being targeted like that - how upsetting and unnecessary. Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kacey5:09 PM

    So sorry to hear it. That sucks beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. losers.
    are you going to try for #4?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GAWD are you serious? this is why I don't put stuff out but I live in Queens, home of the hoodlums. I didn't think this stuff happened in the burbs. Grr. I'm so mad for you. :(

    Don't let it ruin your spirit or your Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hon, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I remember how upset I was last year when our pumpkins were stolen, and that was replacable. Can you get a hidden camera to try and catch these folks?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?