5 things about Jack
5 things you may not know about Jack:
1. He has never allowed red meat to pass his lips. Ditto that for pork. He will occassionally eat a chicken nugget. Can you be born a veggiesaurus?
2. He is choo-choo obsessed. He asks to play choo-choo 12 hours a day. (Both Thomas and Geotrax.)
3. He has recently started singing his A-B-C's. However, he sings them like this "k-z-t-g-q-m-i-p..." (I think this is crazy adorable.)
4. For his very first Christmas, when he was only 8 weeks old, he was the Baby Jesus in our Church Christmas pageant. My husband and I were Mary and Joseph. I have been telling him this a lot lately, so he has started walking around saying "Baby Jesus". I can only imagine what people are thinking. LOL
5. Jack has GER, or reflux. It started when he was 8 weeks old. He would scream 12 hours a day, non-stop. Our doctor told us he had colic and he would eventually outgrow it. It took me 4 months to find a doctor who would listen to me, because at 6 months old the other doctor was still saying he had colic. As soon as we starting giving him medicine, he stopped screaming. He actually is part of a very small number of babies who never outgrow reflux. At 2 years old, he still needs daily medication. (At 31 years old, I still hate that first doctor, and feel very, very badly for babies and parents who are trying to live through "colic".)
P.S. Heidi, I read your last comment and thought it was worth mentioning to everyone, if you aren't subscribed through bloglines, you should try it! It eliminates the need for obsessive checking. (Although, you will then just obsessively check bloglines, but that is another story.)