Gosh, posting every day is hard work!
Anyway, 5 things you may not know about me:
1. I met my husband on the internet. Back in the day when the internet was still relatively unknown, and internet relationships were very taboo.
2. I want to have another child, but, I am terrified. And I mean terrified. Of so many things I couldn't even begin to name them all.
3. I left high school with a full scholarship to a local college. I promptly flunked out. I took a few years to myself, to work, to grow up, to learn how to cook a turkey, and when I returned to college, I graduated as a double major with a degree in Biology and a certificate in Secondary Education. I had a 3.64 GPA when I finally finished. Yea me!
4. I have a very tidy house, ridiculously tidy actually. My car on the other hand? An unholy pigsty. Oh man, the cookies, crackers, hot wheels, rocks, acorns, fruit snack wrappers, empty milk containers, straw wrappers, I could go on and on. (I am hiding from the shame of it already, better hit the publish button quickly.)
5. Every single time I am forced to finally give in and do the laundry I always loudly declare that this is the week we become nudists.