Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful



Tomorrow is Thanksgiving already. Where does the time go? This year I am thankful for not having to cook the holiday meal, all we have to do is arrive at someone else's house!

And I am eternally thankful for my terrific husband. December is coming, and that means he will be home with us a lot more than usual! Yea!! for time together. I am thankful that he never thinks I am a crazy person when I am ridiculously excited to hurry back to Target (more on that later), that he will not complain when I make him move 9,000 pounds of fabric out of my sewing room this weekend and into Jack's room so that we can finally trade spaces. (I am little sad that Jack will moving out of his nursery, but it is beyond time.) I am thankful that he will sort out how to back up my blog so that I can match the switch to Blogger Beta and finally be able to tag my entries.

Jack is still feeling poorly, so I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?