Sunday, November 05, 2006

What I love


*How much Jack adores his Thomas slippers, he asks to wear them every day.
*How Jack said "missed you" when he finally! got home from his big adventure yesterday.
*How Jack has been running around the house all day asking where the "skeltins", "frankenschtein" and "punkins" have gone. (I took down the Halloween stuff today.)
*That sweet new baby smell of my beautiful new niece, Maggie.
*My terrific husband, who has had to spend an entire Sunday repairing both of our cars, which unfortunately broke at the same time. (One water pump and one brake job later he is still in good spirits.)
*My latest bag, which is finally completed! Hopefully there will be sun tomorrow so I can share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a nice post.

    I just pulled some big ol' Santa slippers out of the back of one of E's drawers. She seized on them instantly, but alas, they were from last year and too small. We'll have to look into some of these chracters slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you and your husband should get some matching Thomas slippers, too. Imagine how cute that photo would be :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?