Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Anniversaries


Today is our third wedding anniversary. We had such a lovely wedding. Full of pink and silver glittery things, loads of pink tulle, vintage christmas stuff, my dyed bottle brush trees. I made these glass bead flowers and put them in a bouquet like this, made entirely of white carnations. They were my "something blue."

This morning I was feeling a bit pissy because my camera didn't have a macro mode. It occurred to me at some point to find the book for the thing, and wouldn't you know it? It does have a macro mode. The flowers are my first photo using that feature, so be easy on me! (My camera is 6 years old, so ancient in terms of digital cameras, but, I am a bit stodgy about change.)

And a Jack-in-the-basket. One year ago today he took his very first baby steps, now he is a running, climbing, screeching, talking, laughing, loving wildebeest!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Sarah and DH!!!!
    Congratulations and best wishes for many wonderful years ahead.

    Isn't it amazing how quick the little ones grow and progress, they just learn so MUCH the first few years, it's mindboggling. Enjoy every moment!

    lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great one . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    I love that you described Jack as a wildebeast :) (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Show us some wedding pics,I would love to see all the creative vintagey Christmas clever things you did! Jack is precious as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! Jack is so much fun, you're lucky to have such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?