Thursday, January 04, 2007

"Pink is my signature color"


Woohoo! It is time to swap goodies again. Want to join in the fun? This is a great "beginner swap" because the rules are fairly easy! You can leave me a comment and I will pass it along, or you can go visit Rebecca at Thrifty Goodness . Swapping is great fun, I hope you all join in.

Details: Pink and brown is the theme. Please include one crafted item, one craft supply and one thrifted item. I know it will be tough to find one thrifted item that is both pink AND brown so one thing of one of those colors or one of each would work as well.

4 comments:

  1. I've never done a swap before but I've been itching to. I went and signed up. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for my first swap too! Now wherever I go my eyes are peeled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to keep up with my blog reading. Why do I have a job?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, we have a button, for the swap if you want to use it on your sidebar over at my blog!
    ~cheers~
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?