Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Road tripping loot

(Edited: removed the rock you slide show which had been replaced with someone else's photos!)

I have been trying forever to get Blogger to do a mouseover HTML thing. I know it *can* be done on Blogger, because I have seen it on a blog, but she used Photoshop, and I don't own photoshop. There are directions here , in case anyone else wants to try and give it a go.

In the meantime, I will have to stick with the slideshows! Here is my haul from the trip to Springfield. Obviously there was no holy grail down there, but it was still fun. (Right now for me the Holy Grail is a great armoire for our bedroom to hold the television.)

13 comments:

  1. The slideshow is pretty cool, I must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the slideshow. It ROCKS! Great stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the slide show. Pretty fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also diggin the slide show! You have a great thrift eye....lovin that rag rug. Have you tried looking at Craigslist for an armoire? They seem to be a pretty common thing in my area on there.

    Colleen AKA Burgee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I love th feedsack and the tablecloth and the towel! Ooo, and the rag rug too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh very cool !!!! Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely thrifty items, and that slideshow is great. I can't even figure out how to change my header in Blogger so I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah,
    Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The slideshow is impressive. As is your haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those were great finds! I know of a hotel surplus/thrift store in LA that has tons of those armoires, but find a dish towel or fabric in a thrift store, not likely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great loot!!! Love the tree,and Mrs Clause sewing (was that what that was?) best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'Love your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of it! Do you sell on ebay? What a bargain toy for Jack - he looks very engrossed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?