Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rock, Paper, Scissors


After Clarice put out a call for Valentine Exchange, I thought I had better figure out what kind of Valentines to make! I wanted something that used either Jack's handprints or footprints, since they make nice keepsakes that way. Originally, I was going to go with something like these feet hearts , but, eh, I didn't really love them.

So, I made Jack cupids instead!

His footprints are the wings, and I made photocopies of a photobooth photo I had of all of us, which turned out to be the perfect size for the little faces. I think they could use a little glitter somewhere, but, they are my favorite paper project so far.

And speaking of Valentine exchanges, is there anyone out there who like to swap Valentine's cards with us? If so, you can email me at daisykins514@yahoo.com.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - those are so incredibly adorable! What a great idea! Jack's expression in the photos is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! I hear you about not many adult valentines projects out there to make so i created one(inspired by you) with instuctions at my blog! Thanks so much for coming by!
    ~cheers~
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, these are wonderful. I just love them !!! Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to exchange Valentines with you! I'll email you my address, since I already have yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, Cute, CUTE!!!! Love how your valentines turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Jack makes a great cupid. Can I swap next year?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a clever idea! And you've executed it beautifully....

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a clever idea! And you've executed it beautifully....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love, love, love these. What fun! I'd love to swap valentine's. I'm already doing so with Clarice. I'll email you.

    My two year old is doing his ABCs, too. He has a train puzzle that he likes to put together. Each car has a letter and picture on it. We also love the Richard Scarry ABC DVD. I'm sucker for anything Richard Scarry.

    Cheers! LA

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super extra sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love these! The cutest Valentines ever I think. I would love to get to exchange Valentines! I should be able to make at least one or two. :) I'll send an email to that address you provided.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love them!! I'd love to trade Valentines. I should be able to make one or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love them!! I'd love to trade Valentines. I should be able to make one or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?