Tag! I'm it
Almost a year later and I finished that bedskirt! Ignore the extreme wrinkles, I am far too lazy for ironing that thing. It just adds to the shabby chic feel anyway, right? I love it, it is like a pretty, ruffly dress for the bed.
I've been tagged by Kirsten for the 6 weird things meme, so here it goes, 6 weird things about me.
1. I absolutely cannot, under any circumstances, eat meat of any kind that is on a bone. I do not want to be reminded where meat comes from, and any sort of dark bits (like blood vessels, gag gag, even writing that makes me gag) will cause me to immediately stop eating whatever it is.
2. Speaking of bones, I do not like for me people (especially my husband!) to touch me where my bones are prominent. Like my wrists, my collarbone, my hip bone, etc. It gives me the heebie jeebies.
3. I have never colored my hair. (I am considering it now because I am starting to go pretty grey.)
4. I will not drink water that does not have ice in it.
5. I have a thing about "people sucking up my oxygen." I think I am a little claustrophobic, and if other people are too close to me (or the blankets get over my head), I swear that I cannot breathe.
6. I read somewhere as a teenager that the average woman kisses like 120 something men before she finds "Mr. Right." So, I used to keep a list of everyone I had kissed. I stopped keeping track somewhere around 80 something. Gasp! LOL
Anyone else want to play? Heidi? , Rebecca? , Laura? , Lucy?
Jack is in school again today, so, of course I went thrifting. I found another chenille bedspread. (2 in 2 weeks? Highly unusual.)
And wallpaper! that matches Jack's curtains.
Even better, I found something pink and brown for the swap. Whew! It only took SIX, yes, six, thrift stores today to find something. I will be cursing pink and brown for many months to come. LOL