Thursday, January 04, 2007

Template Changes

Ok, after a gazillion hours, much frustration, and much help from a kind stranger, I think I have the changes to the template header/banner ironed out.

Please let me know if anything is showing up wierdly in your browser, or is otherwise suddenly out of whack. (Or if it is working properly! I have no way to know what it looks like on all the different browsers/machines.)

If you are just looking to add a photo to your banner, you can find directions at Blogatech or by a fellow blogger. However, I will tell you it was not quite that simple for me. (It was with the old banner, where I didn't quite care about the image itself so much.)

If there is anything else anyone needs help with in regards to the blog, let me know now please!

P.S. Bettsi, I left you a note about the font problem in the comment section of the first yo-yo post.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that photo is lovely! Thank you for your note- I do read through bloglines, but it always seems more "official" to click on over! BTW, I think your yo-yo lampshade is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good on my browser - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using Safari on my Mac - and everything looks great here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new banner, those birds are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, even the text of the post is swirly? Not just the headers and the sidebars??? It is NOT that way at all on my machine. I wonder if I have a secondary font set up somehow that is loading if you don't have the default font.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you thank you! i needed this badly! i was ready to fly my web designer friend out from colorado to help me (just kidding, sorta). hope to have this up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog font for your entries is no longer swirly, but it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I am still working on getting out the glitches on mine but I thank you so much for pointing me in the right directing. Any more hints on not having it cut up the image or on getting the header larger? I find this stuff so tricky!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?