Thursday, February 01, 2007

A year's worth


Some people make a year's worth of aprons.

Some people make a year's worth of potholders.

Me? I am going to make a year's worth of covers for the napping pillow. Here is what was on it for January. The February version above is some of that thrifted Pottery Barn Kids Duvet cover, some thrifted bright pink raspberry velvet for the back, a pink wool felt heart, and a flea market seashell button. I already have a plan for March. Sick, I tell you. Sick.

Now if only the neighbors would quit pounding so I could actually nap...

9 comments:

  1. oooh- thank you for the blogger help- that did it! thank you so very much! (I'm lovin that pillow case too...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love both covers and can't wait to see what's next. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:12 AM

    Love your blog...so much inspiration! Love the tree w/ strawberries for Valentines Day! Sooo sweet! Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! I've tagged you for the "Try Five Challenge". Visit my blog for the how to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Can't wait to see what the next 10 months bring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! Love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did my neighbors move in next to you?? ;)

    Love the year's worth of napping pillow covers! I need a napping pillow hmm . . .

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?