Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Easter Decor

Time is really starting to speed up for me this week, and I cannot believe Easter is only a few days away. I need to dye eggs, plan a menu and then do the shopping and finish my spring cleaning chores now that we have hot water again! (And I need to go vote today, and Jack is having still having some sort of allergy/cold issues to boot.)

Given all of that, I have just sort of smacked together some photos of the Easter collection. I haven't cropped many of them, and they aren't perfect photos (no waiting for the right daylight, no endless taking of photos to get them composed and centered properly), but, you at least get to see them before they are put away until next year.

Above is my most treasured Easter decoration. It is a real egg, covered with old glass glitter on the inside, stained the perfect aqua on the outside. You should see the box I keep it in trying to protect it!


There are feather trees, spun cotton chicks, a paper mache bobblehead, an old rubber rabbit, cardboard decorations, honeycomb decorations, my wire tree, glass ornaments, my china cabinet display and more in the slide show. Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. I always have so much fun seeing your decorations - your house looks so festive and puts our couple of wreaths and decorations to shame! And because of you, I went out and got the Martha Stewart magazine for this month. Such cute things. My list keeps growing and growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your easter decorations! I have none around my house. I guess my fingers must get busy and finish my MS baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decorations! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks all nice and Springy..yeah for you :) I think DS and I will do the eggy thing on Thursday, and I'll just wait to do the grocery shopping till Friday nite after work (my new shopping nite...lol...I like to get it out of the way before the weekend hits.
    I just haven't been in the decorating mood this holiday for some reason. I did buy some egg shaped cupcake holders that I wanna make for my work peeps on Friday..shhhh. :)

    lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your holiday collections are very impressive! Your festive house will make for nice memories for Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, LOVE all of your holiday decorations! I am inspired just by looking at them. Now, if I would just get off my lazy bum and do something... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. leslie12:37 PM

    your special effects are amazing, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pics. You need to come and decorate my house, I hardly have anything out for Easter. How do you find the time to do it for each holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where on earth did you get such a beautiful egg?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Sarah you out did yourself!! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love every one of them! You have a fantastic Easter decoration collection!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?