Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's my party - Part 2

I bought this super cute vintage skirt ages and ages ago, thinking I would use the fabric. The truth is though that I have that cutting things up problem. The skirt is in very good condition, and I am sure it would be happier in a home where someone could wear it rather than meet the fate of my scissors. (It doesn't fit me, or else I would wear it.)
It's cotton, has an old metal zipper and button closure. The waist measures between 28 and 30 inches (closer to 30, but I want it to fit you!). It is mid calf length on me, and I am almost 5'8.

If it will fit you and you will wear it, please leave a comment below and I will be more than happy to send it to you.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh. Pretty. I'd love to be in the drawing for the skirt.

    Happy Birthday Week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. If only pink were my color. It is a lovely skirt for summer. Hum, maybe pink is my color afterall :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's cute, but not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just measured my waist and I think it might fit me. And I do love pink. Consider me entered.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?