Friday, May 11, 2007

It's my party - Part 3

Last, but certainly not least, the tablecloths. An old printed one...
an appliqued one, a cutwork one, and a plain aqua one with a lettuce edge. (I think the aqua one is linen.)

Not the greatest photos because it is raining, raining, raining and the river is indeed rising. But they are very sweet tablecloths. As my printed cloth collection continues to grow, I decided to weed out anything was not getting any use anymore. The first one definitely fits in with my collection, but, I still thought I would share. :-)

Same rules as before, leave a comment to have your name thrown in the hat. Jack and I will draw names this weekend for all 3 entries!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah sign me up! I love that plain aqua one, it would make a great beach blanket picnic cloth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, please, i love those! and happy birthday again! happy mother's day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to have the best luck thrifting linens:) Any secrets ?
    Happy Birthday and hope you have a nice Mother's Day Sunday :)


    Thanks for sharing all the pics of all your goodies!


    Dana
    d07@goldingers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love both the tablecloths,so pretty please put my name in! Thanks, happy Mothers DAy to you!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Happy Birthday!!!! Your last three posts are gorgeous...love that sweet skirt. I wanted to drop by and tell you your sunshine package went into the mail this morning. And judging by this post, looks like you could use some sunshine yet again. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday AND happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh, me me me :)

    Oh, and I tagged you ;) Check my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. autum3:21 PM

    Is it cheating to enter two of your drawings? If not throw my name in the hat. Happy Birthday week and an early Happy Mama's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful birthday and a very Happy Mother's Day! I would love to be in the drawing for a table cloth, I have precious few, so could definitely use one. I wish the skirt would fit me...but nope..lol..my waist is not what it used to be ;)

    lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day as well.
    Please add me to the drawing, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have tons of tablecloths myself, so I'll pass on this one. Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?