Monday, July 23, 2007

Blog blowout

(Jack trying on a pair of Dad's old glasses.)

I have been slowly but surely cleaning out my "things to sell" closet in preparation for the big trip to the 127 sale (I am going to need that closet space again!). Using Ebay is slow, slow going though and August is creeping up on me quickly.

So before I listed anymore on Ebay or on Etsy, I thought I would throw them out here in case anyone reading here sees something they want. I put the photos on a different blog, and you can find them here . If you see something you want email me at daisykins514@yahoo.com or you can leave a comment on the other blog. You can use paypal or pay the old fashioned way through the mail.

Ok, back to organizing!

P.S. Some of those redecorating pictures are up on Flickr . They aren't great pictures, but that bathroom is ultra tiny!

4 comments:

  1. LOL What a cutie cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little guy!

    just sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarafh those glasses are too much! on my way over to check out the other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?