Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Flea Market Sunday, on Tuesday

Oh well, Tuesday works too, right? Things are relatively slow around here with yard sales and the flea market. Not much bounty this week. 2 really sweet aprons in tiny 1930's floral prints. One looks pretty dingy in the photo, but they are starched and ironed so I haven't washed them yet. I love that someone thought enough of them to starch and iron them.
10 made in Germany feather tree candle clips. Although these are new, this is a total score for me. We don't have a Christmas type store around here anymore and I have been wanting these for my feather tree for a long time. (Plus it was only 60 cents for all of them!)
Some Pyrex pieces. Well, 2 Pyrex 1 Glasbake. I love that teeny tiny yellow au gratin (?) dish. The size is hard to judge in the photo, but the black gooseberry bowl is what would be the smallest size in a 3 piece set, number 403 or something like that? I am too lazy to look today. (Jack is making sure I am awake by 6 am every day. 6 am kicks my ass. Seriously.)
And a sweet vintage towel. I love finding the towels! They look great on the ladder and because they were work horses they are usually torn up. This one is in good condition.

I am starting to get super excited about the 127 sale in August. It is getting so close I can smell it! No wait, that's a diaper I smell. I better get on that. LOL

15 comments:

  1. What is the 127 sale in August?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it? How do you find all the fabulous things that you do and know so much about them? Are you like a walking encyclopedia of vintage goodness?

    I'm so afraid that I pass by stuff now that I see what you find. Will you come teach me?

    (Did I ask enough questions? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could thrift with you. really, i am always amazed at the good things you find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, you get the greatest stuff! It makes me want to move back to STL and shop all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even your slow days are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i have decided that i hate your luck. you come up with the BEST stuff lately. could you send me some of that thrifting mojo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the yellow piece, quite stunning. can one have too much pyrex?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stefani7:13 AM

    mmmmmm! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I find that I am suddenly seeming to collect Pyrex without ever intending to. Love the patterns on the pieces you bought. And those aprons are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a unique pyrex dish with the black accents. Love all your treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL on the diaper comment! Hey, I have the large bowl in that black/white set! So cute. Looks to me like you had a pretty good day--and the towel is really pretty.
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww...vintage towels; they're so lovely!

    Anyway, I'm tagging you, just in case you wanted to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pyrex. I would love to stumble upon a sale filled with pyrex refrigerator boxes. Red ones, with lids. At crazy cheap prices. A girl can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great finds, I love those pyrex dishes! What is the 127 sale in August?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that stuff is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?