Thursday, August 16, 2007

Drive through crafting

I've had a set of fabric covered boxes for about 7 years. This is what they look like after 2 years of holding hotwheels.

Nice raggedy mess, eh? Since they were something crazy like $10 each, I can't throw them away.
I ripped off all the old fabric, and recovered them.

Love the result. Hate the glue lines! Next time I will use a spray adhesive.

I guess that means I will have to do it during the day and wear mosquito repellant to avoid being carried off by the swarms of mosquitos in the yard. :-)

10 comments:

  1. I think the box looks great!

    I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty, I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fabric you used! The polka dots are great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh good grief!! i love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stefani10:32 PM

    You have them too? The Biblical plague mosquitos? My poor babies are covered in red sploches. I think they are some freak repellant resistant strain or something.

    Cute box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, you have a Nice Matters award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous, would love to hear what you think of my stuff at my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the polka dots...very retro!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the polka dots and the colors too. Would something like mod podge on the top get rid of the glue lines? I know you might not want it "hard", but it's a thought???

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?