Friday, August 17, 2007

Nice

I've been a little remiss in thanking these lovely women for giving me the Nice Matters blog award. A big thank you to Sarah , Wanda , and Jools . Take a minute and visit their blogs if you don't already do so!

I wouldn't even know where to begin with passing it along. I appreciate each and every one of you that takes the time to stop by here. You are taking the time to get to know us, and in a world that is so often busy and somewhat insular, I think that makes each of you, bloggers or not, very nice!

I have recently added a batch of new blogs to my bloglines, in case you are looking to meet new people. You can check them out by clicking on the "and many more" link over on the sidebar there. (And if you don't already use bloglines and feel like you don't have enough time to read blogs, check out bloglines itself while you are there. It really does streamline blog reading. And no, that is not a paid advertisement. I just love my bloglines!)

If you are a garage sale fanatic, good luck this weekend! There are hardly any sales here this weekend, which is a bit of a bummer, but I am sure I will manage to get in junking of one kind or another. :-)

10 comments:

  1. You are super nice!!! :)

    awww garage sales! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a nice gal!!! i am a google reader junkie myself. what did we do before these things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the nice award and you are soo nice !!!! Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use google reader instead, but can't imagine not having a feed reader... It makes blog reading so much quicker:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you certainly deserve the award! And you are sure right about Bloglines, I love it and it makes keeping track of all the blogs so easy. I used to just use Blogrolling, but for some reason it did not always show the "new post" notation.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like yard saling in 114 degree heat!! But I did... cuz it's what we do... and always sooo WELL worth it!
    Found some good stuff this morning.
    Always enjoy your finds Sarah.
    Congrats on your nice award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your very well deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. stefani11:42 AM

    You are such a deserving recipient of tht award, Sarah! And ditto on bloglines - I'd be lost without it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You deserve the niceness award. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?