Saturday, October 27, 2007

On the sixth day of Halloween

The Great Pumpkin gave to me:
A pair of plastic lanterns. I really love the witch! (I have no idea how old these are or aren't. Maybe someone recognizes them?)
A pair of knee hugger witches. I feel so lucky to have found a second one this year!
A set of small Beistle honeycomb decorations.

We are busy watching loads of scary movies (whenever Jack is sleeping, of course), and getting ready to make our final trip to the pumpkin patch. Just three more days till the big day, we can't wait!

Back to the owl feathers with me...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, tooo cute! How fun are those decorations!
    Love this time of year!
    Can't wait to see your sweet Jack on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got lots of Halloween decs! I'm still drooling over that owl quilt from a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these posts - it is getting me so excited for next Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....at the Halloween goodies!!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had those plastic lanterns when I was little. They take a battery in the bottom, a flashlight bulb, and the ring on top pulls up so you can change out the halloween faces for regular plastic. If I had to guess, I'd say Walgreens, 1988 or so.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?