Sunday, April 13, 2008

Swap business

Hello all!

I am trying to get the swap stuff together. I will leave the sign ups open through midnight tonight. It's not too late to play along if you are on the fence.

I need email addresses from a few people still*, so please email me at daisykins514@yahoo.com. (Include "apron swap" in the subject.)

Once I have all the email addresses together, I will assign partners and email you with your partners blog and/or email address and further instructions.

Thank you!

*I think that list includes: Shelley and Sara .

** If anyone wanted to play along and you don't see your name, my apologies. I have a ton of email from that van business, so just let me know again please.

(I added links for those whose addresses are missing to avoid confusion. Updated my needed address list.)

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I wanted to let you know that I will not be joining this swap because I have no vintage aprons to swap. I only have newer aprons, nothing old. Maybe next time. I need to visit some Antique Shops.
    Thanks,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway!
    I'm so excited to see a NAVT person!

    I'm off to check out the rest of your blog. I think I spotted a cute table makeover.

    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just stumbled across your swap. Is it too late to join? I'd sure love to...
    My e-mail is whitney@simple.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh darn- it looks like i missed this one. It looks fun. Good Luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I missed the deadline by a day, is there any way I can get in on the swap still?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed you last night, I just wanted to make sure you got it! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left a message under the original swap post... and I reread this one and noticed you closed it midnight on Sunday :(... SAD! :) Maybe next time! I love your blog.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?