Wednesday, May 07, 2008

From the mouth of my babe

Yesterday we walked up the road to retrieve our housekey from the neighbor. We happened to see Grandma Jane while we were there, and Jack was showing off his spelling skills.

Grandma Jane: "Jack, that is wonderful! How did you get so smart? Did you get that from your mommy or your daddy?"

Jack, laughing: "My mommy silly!"

Grandma Jane: "What did you get from daddy then? Your good looks?"

Jack, hysterically laughing: "No silly, my toots!"

That's right. My son told her the only thing he inherited from his father was his ability to pass gas.

LOL

(Since it is pouring down rain, I am loot photo-less. Soon, I hope. It's piled up in the kitchen and I need to move it!)

15 comments:

  1. too funny! Kids really say the most hilarious things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! That's great, at least he was honest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack is such a cutie -- and funny too! Your flea market trip looks really fun -- thanks for the links. I wish I had a flea market fiend in the family -- I'd drag them up there! Can't wait to see the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that had me cracking up so much!! I love the way kids think! ;)

    Thank you for the so-sweet comment on the blog too. *HUGS* :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hear my kids saying something like that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so funny.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah! That is hilarious!! You can always count on kids to say something that will inevitably emarass you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha, ha - that is too funny, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. parker said almost the same thing ...TO OUR PRIEST!!! who of course died laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack is so funny!

    Thanks for your remarks on my blog. They are just right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh LOL! That is one for the books! Too funny! I was always a little on edge when my kids would "chat with neighbors" because you'd certainly never know what would creep out of those little lips!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh so funny !!!! Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's too funny!! Bet your husband is proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, little boys - they do love them some potty humor. They just make me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?