Sunday, August 24, 2008

Technical difficulties

Just a quick note to say that my laptop will no longer turn on and I am waiting on a new machine, but in the meantime, it will be pretty quiet around here. I can still post from the basement desktop, but not easily. :-)

Hopefully it will ship sooner than the estimated date of September 11 (!!! that's a long time), and I will be back sooner than expected.

In the meantime, Jack and I will be enjoying the last official two weeks of summer before his fall session of preschool begins.

See ya soon!

6 comments:

  1. have fun with Jack! sorry about your laptop. It's always a bummer when something happens to your computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you! I'd be lost without my computer. I hope you enjoy the time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What frustration--but what a great chance to unplug. I feel lost without it, but it's almost a relief to just have to spend time focusing on my little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. September 11 - oh wow! They must be backlogged because of school orders!
    Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally just walked in the door from buying a lap top. G and I have to quit fighting over the desktop. Enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a pain having to wait so long for the new laptop.
    Hav fun while Jack is still home.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?