Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Look mom

Look at me mom!
I'm a robot. Can you see me? (He completely closed himself in, but the only photo I got had my finger in it.)
Here I am!
Hmmmmm, maybe I am a Jack-in-the-box also.

"Mom! Stop saying 'I don't know.' You should say 'I'm not sure.'"

"Mom! I cannot get these damn shoes on." "Jack, you are not allowed to say damn." "Well, it's just like a beaver dam." (I keel over dead on the floor here. Wasn't he supposed to be like 8 before he started that stuff?)

6 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Kids say the funniest things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. barbara12:40 PM

    That word certainly could not come out of that sweet child. You must not have heard right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel your pain. When my husband told our 4 year old that there was no peanut butter for his sandwich he said "Damn!"

    Since that is my word of choice and thus my fault he says it, I went to go talk to him about it and he said "But mom, I said Damn, because there is no more peanut butter!"

    Gotta hand it to him for knowing how to cuss.

    claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my 3-year-old said that she couldn't get her damn shoes on, I'd probably throw a blood clot from trying so hard not to laugh! I hope you held it together better than I could have.

    I'm fairly sure when she decides to cuss for the first time, it will be in the church nursery, just to make us look really horrible. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha damn shoes on! precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's hilarious. and i can't believe you get your halloween stuff out so early!!! october 1st for us, baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?