Monday, October 27, 2008

On the fifth day of Halloween

On the fifth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
One chalkboard pumpkin (a faux pumpkin + can of chalkboard paint) and one of my favorite fall treasures, hedge apples;
one junky old ladder filled with vintage halloween costumes, masks and trick or treat bags;
and yummy! pumpkin brownies (one box of brownie + one can of pumpkin + 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice - half the oil and - half the eggs).

And I am NOT a food photographer, LOL.

Speaking of photos, blogger seems to be acting weird and the photos seem tiny. I LOVE it when blogger starts to get creative. Not. Click to enlarge if you need to.

We are in the final Halloween stretch. I can't believe it's almost here already!

10 comments:

  1. Oooooooh Pumpkin Brownies!?!?!?! What a great idea! I sooo need to try these. Like right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin brownies - I wouldn't have thought to do it, but I think pumpkin is on sale this week... Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah- I love that idea for the chalkboard pumpkin. I HAVE TO DO THAT. Most likely next year since I have no chalk board paint and let's be real here... I probably wont get it before Halloween. So cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin brownies sound delish! I've never had them but I bet I do now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pumpkin brownies look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bois D'Arc (Hedge Apples) too - most people find them a nuisance, but I think they are cool looking. We always hunt and gather them for our Fall Display too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. chalkboard pumpkin is such a great idea!!! :) you can change the faces as many times as you want; how brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chalkboard pumpkin, so cute! What is a hedge apple???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I have to try those brownies!! The chalkboard pumpkin is such a creative idea. Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those brownies sound great! I was just thinking last night that there had to be a recipe for adding pumpkin to brownies. Voila! It's like you read my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?