Friday, October 24, 2008

On the seventh day of Halloween

On the seventh day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
One wickedly cool mercury glass pumpkin (forgotten about until this year, bought on clearance after Halloween last year);
two super fun tie dyed Jack-o-Lantern tee shirts (idea from Family Fun magazine, but I don't see it on their website);
one cloche full of glow in the dark bones;
and another cloche full of glow in the dark bones for the kitchen;

one trip to the movies to see Igor with Jack (it wasn't my favorite movie, but taking Jack to the movies is always a treat);

and one Swingtown (!!!!) marathon on Bravo.

Thank you Great Pumpkin, we love you so.

2 comments:

  1. The cloche of bones is AMAZING! Great great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cloche! Wish I had some bones laying around...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?