Monday, December 29, 2008

A year of making

It actually seems like 2008 was a slow making year for me, but a peek in the archives shows I did manage to make something every month:
January, apple blossom wreath
February, strawberry coasters (still love these and need to make some for myself!)
March, needle felted bluebird
April, Jack's beanbag (what a projik that was!)
May, vintage belt buckle fabric swatches
June, bluebirds with Jack
July, loads of tiny horseshoes
August, tiny yo-yo doll quilt
September, Halloween bottle brush trees
October, scrap challenge fabric bowl
November, fairy tale pumpkins (for Halloween, but not blogged until November)
December, ticket tree

Tomorrow: a year of Jack. :-)

7 comments:

  1. I love everything. I could not choose if I had to. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did manage to pick a few special favorites - the belt buckle creations, the felted bluebird, the pink ticket tree, and the yo-yo quilt! But they are all just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to look back at the year. Personally, I'm ready for a new one. I'd give 2008 a C+. Your crafting is definitely an A+ though. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the beauty you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great crafts! I am still loving that ticket tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I would have known about you from the beginning.. I missed a lot of this stuff. But onward to a new year full of creating.. right?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?