Thursday, January 01, 2009

Blog changes

I know I have tried this before and I changed my mind, but I am going to give changing the blog title* one more go. If you are reading through bloglines it will change the feed (I think), so this is just a note to let you know that The Misadventures of Mama & Jack is publishing as Makin' Projiks for now.

I've also updated my link list again and changed the blog header a bit.

I reserve the right to make us all crazy by going back to TMMJ though.

:-)

***Nothing about the content will be changing! This is sort of a strategic move, if you will.***

9 comments:

  1. Oh, changes are so fun...hopefully we can still hear a little bit about the (mis)adventures of you and Jack, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you'll be up to, with the projiks and all. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can move strategically all you want. I'm following along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showed up just fine in my bloglines, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it will be fun - no matter what you call it! Terri at Purple and Paisley helped me with my blog redesign. It is fun to revamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Change is the name of the game! You go, GF. We'll still be checking in to see what Jack is up to though. I enjoy your blog in all it's evolutions and am so appreciative of your honesty about mothering. I know that you sometimes feel like you are behind the 8 ball, but that is exactly what parenting is about...finding your own way.
    Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Change is good! I just wanted to wish you all the best for the new year.. I appreciate your honestly about motherhood --- really! It's good to hear about some of the challenges as well as the rewards of parenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I wondered where you went and thought I was truly loosing it because I couldn't remember subbing to Makin' Projiks. Girl, you're messing with my mind good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bubble lights!
    Sarah
    Vintage Lily
    www.vintagelily.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?