Monday, January 12, 2009

Laughs and Preschool crafts

We have had a crazy busy day. I am exhausted already and it's only 4 pm!
I really love handmade Valentines so, to keep Jack busy while I have been working I have had him threading beads onto pipe cleaners to make heart ornaments for Valentine's Day.

I was NOT going to do a Valentine tree this year (I am enjoying the post Christmas sparseness), but I need a place to hang these. Hopefully I can get a small tree up by Weds, as I saw another super cute Valentine ornament to make him with tomorrow.
He has really taken to playing outside for an hour a day, no matter the weather. I thought I had better snap a shot of him in his little car before he is way too big to ride in it anymore. I am not even sure how he manages now?!?
And this scene out the backdoor while I was working on the dishes cracked me up.

I think he is working on a career in exterior illumination.

Or maybe it's a lifetime of gnome domination? (He has them all lined up there, you can't see some of them behind him.)

10 comments:

  1. His little hearts are so cute!
    I sure miss having a little one around. :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MEAN THERE'S A CAREER IN GNOME DOMINATION! I totally want that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Sarah! I wish I could send my kids out for an hour a day. We have to get a fence in this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i am impressed by his gnome domination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pix are so adorable. Love the little ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He needs a little car to pack the gnomes in and he can call it the gnome mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute photos and the Valentine's hearts are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Cozy Coupe looks like it's getting really cozy - that was the most fun toy. I love the illuminated elf line-up - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! My granddaughter and I will be making some of those heart decorations. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are killing me! Your Jack is the funniest kid around! The legs sticking out of the car alone had me cracking up! Thanks for sharing these moments!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?