Friday, February 06, 2009

Up to my eyeballs


I have been up to my eyeballs for the last three days in the heart to heart swap. And doing our taxes. And dealing with Jack. And trying to get my stuff together for the Busy Little Quilting Bee, since it is my month to send fabric.

Did I mention it is going to be 60 degrees for the next 5 or 6 days?

The final day of bias tape week is obviously on delay until next week.

I am going to spend the next few days soaking up as much sunshine as I can, trying to get this stuff off my plate (30 something packages to mail! I might as well sign Jack over the post office now in return in for payment, lol), and taking a deep breath.

See you next week!

11 comments:

  1. Good luck w/ everything - you sound very busy!

    I love the little stickers on the boxes...nice touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at 6° here in Northern Illinois. I can only dream of temps in the 60's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah, you really are busy! Take a few moments to catch your breath.

    How I'd love to lie around in the sunshine...it's warm here too but I alas, I have to stay out of the sun! :(

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - enjoy some sunshine for me and good luck with your mailing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought i was good for finally getting out 2 packages (oops, late for christmas) and i haven't even looked at the taxes. sounds like you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy you the weather, if not the rest. So - you thought it was a good idea to host a swap, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the bummer about February. So many cool things to do-not so much time. For me it's parent conferences, report cards, Presidents Day, Valentines, and Black History month. Just wish some of these holidays fell in March. Enjoy the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - you ARE busy!

    Take a deep breath! ; D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope you are enjoying your warm weather! nothin like just trying to keep your head above water! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thats a LOT of packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got mine today! LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?