Friday, March 06, 2009

This is not a test

This is the outside thermometer in my van.

I promise I have not altered it in any way.

90 degrees on March 6th in St Louis.

I N S A N E.

It's hot.

I have the air conditioner on.

And with that, Jack is melting and I need to go try and dig him up some shorts before he freaks out again because it is so hot.

P.S. The first eagle is landing in a little under 3 hours, I am mostly ready and I sincerely appreciate all of your comments on yesterday's post. It has given me some very interesting food for thought. (Except my thinking time is short right now! LOL)

8 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! I hope that is coming our way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie2:18 PM

    Hang in there Toots!!!! You are where many have been (and it ain't fun -- but survival is guaranteed!!
    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hot here too. There are six shirtless guys putting a roof on the house across the street. In MARCH! Not that I am complaining about the no shirt thing.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - yours is the second blog in five minutes I've read that's raving about the lovely weather. Want some of our snow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some of that warm weather...tho I can't complain too much I had the doors and windows open all day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of you 90 degree day. Oh to be warm right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send some up here, I'll share snow next time we get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. geez louise!
    that is warm, we havent hit above 62 yet....i am ready for spring, but not summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?