Sunday, April 12, 2009

At the end of the day

The eggs have been dyed;
and written on;
and redyed;
and Daddy has created egg masterpieces;
Easter bunnies have visited;
candy and toys have been enjoyed;
Mama has taken the obligatory rabbit ear photo of the year (this gets harder every year);

church has been attended;
Easter egg hunts have been refused (I don't know...he actually passed up the chance to get more candy!);
ham has been consumed (not by me, blech!);
and the Easter fun is over for another year.

P.S. If you haven't clicked through from a feed reader in awhile I have updated the links list and the header. There is good new stuff in the links list, check it out!

11 comments:

  1. We had ham too, and I really could live without it forever. Three of the 5 of us like it a lot though, so I had to fix it for them:) Love the egg masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Easter wishes xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stripped egg. It's quite the masterpiece. Now that Easter is over, what fun crafts shall I expect this next month?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter. Looks like it was a good one.
    Passing on candy? Never in a million years would my kids do that. Way to go Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gross I don't like ham either. Glad its over, glad you had fun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great day! The striped egg is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took me a minute to figure out what in the heck Jack was holding. It looked rather condom-ish and I KNEW it wasn't!

    So, NOW what in the world shall we do for decorating and crafting????? I made some felt pumpkins the other nihgt, but I might be getting a tad bit ahead of myself.

    (PS Feel better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Easter bunny has great talent when it comes to dying eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, it looks like you had a wonderful Easter judging by the smiles on Jack's face. I miss Easter egg hunts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first picture of Jack made me realize the little roundness of small children is gone and I saw him as he will look as a teenager...sigh...it happens so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey chickadee! wow that stripped egg is AWESOME!! how in the world did he do that?!? Easter is the best! big mermaid hugs

    toodles-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?