Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Around our house

I have a 4 1/2 year old who is insists he be allowed to Go Commando .

Oh my. The mothering handbook did not prepare me for this one.

It's a good thing he is smart as a whip.

"Mom, today is the sixth. So that means (some quick calculations) only 8 more days until your birthday!"

Amazing.

*I am still working on that quilt. Something crafty will be in this space again soon I hope.

** I did not throw away the children of the corn, I knew they would find a good home with one of you.

5 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Can't wait to see the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commando, eh? Yikes.

    Mine refused to wear socks when he was little, but underpants were never an issue. Thank heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jerrett has never worn underwear because 1) he couldn't get both his pants and underwear down fast enough and 2) they never fit. when i took him for a physical a few years ago the doctor looked at me like i was a bad mother and was very shocked he wasn't wearing underwear!

    jerrett has an amazing memory...he can count down to someone's birthday or holiday and i don't even remember what day of the week it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack always makes me laugh. I thought of Joey from Friends just then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!

    Share the quilt already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?