Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hapde Mother's Day

I am sure there are a lot of sappy things I could say about Mother's Day.
But I am not feeling particularly sappy today for some reason.
Jack gave me a beautiful card he picked out himself. He wanted me to know he made all those x's and o's as kisses for me. (Ok, that part makes me feel sappy.)
I thought it might be nice to get a photo of him today. So we picked a peony and set off trying to get a photo. If you are wondering why there are fewer and fewer photos of Jack around here lately, this is a little sampling of why. LOL
Is he being a lion? LOLOL
Picking off the petals.

Put your chin down Jack! But I like my chin up!
Are we done yet? I don't even know how to smile!

And a sweet conversation at the dinner table yesterday:
"Mom, do you like chocolate?"
"Yes."
"Whipped cream?"
"Yes."
"Cake?"
"Yes."
"Ice cream?"
"Yes."
"But you don't like nasty words."

HA!

Hapde Mother's Day to everyone.

P.S. I will be back tomorrow with the giant projik I have been working on, it's finally complete.
P.P.S. Only 4 days to my burfday, and you know what that means? Uh huh, burfday giveaway time. (And pictures of Bon Jovi. Or maybe Anthony Bourdain this year. Heehee.)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Sarah! I'm glad you weren't sappy... can't handle sappy haha.
    Lovely pictures of Jack; he's such a typical little boy, eh?

    Ooohhh... upcoming birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hapde Mother's Day to you. The photos that you think are less than perfect now will be your favorites one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers day! Can't wait to see the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh treasure this crazy, unsappy Mothers day. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day, Sarah. I can't wait to see your special project. I've been eager for some new craft inspirations. I hope you were spoiled rotten today. Happy almost birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower is pretty...Jack is a cutie-patootie!
    I <3 Bon Jovi very much.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you had a beautiful day!! flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you love tony? isn't he great, in an awful way :)

    Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too funny pix of jack
    um such a lovely vase, where is it from???

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?