Friday, June 19, 2009

Big Lots

Did everyone know that Big Lots has a ton of Martha Stewart (from wal-mart) stuff right now? And that everything is $2? I bought a lot of stuff, and it's a worth a visit* (quickly though, I tried calling other stores and they had nothing left).

I had really hoped for these or the small garland version of those, but no luck.

There is stuff that is still for sale at Wal-Mart though, like the peony bouquet, which is $20 there.

Now go, happy hunting!

*It is "wedding" themed, but if you do the heart to heart swap for Valentine's Day there are LOADS of possibilities.

12 comments:

  1. Oh goodie! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo, I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you didn't hit the one on West Florissant? Cause I'm going asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to go there Sunday when I first hear about it. But, I got little busy......

    Looks like cool stuff and for two bucks - shazam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found two of the small garlands just now doing errands so I picked them up - want 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do I not have a big lots, waaaa. Enjoy for me xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I saw your post earlier today, so after school the girls and I headed over. I was like a kid in a candy store! There is another one a few towns away that I may check out tomorrow! How can you go wrong for $2!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! I'm going there right now...I was going to go get Chinese for dinner but I'm making a pit stop

    Wish me luck!!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay! I was just jonesing to go there the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good deal! The daisy heart garland is adorable!

    I think your blog is terrific and have given you a fun award. Just go to my blog to get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo--thanks for the heads up! What a find!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?